Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm looking forward to an exciting, opportunity, and adventure filled 2011.

Dear God,
In 2010, You've watched me start and complete an internship, graduate from high school a year early, go on a missions trip to Hollywood, California, attend City on the Hill and figure out what a sinus headache is, start college, and complete a crazy, stressed out, took on way too much first semester of college. How I made it through alive and in one piece this year, I'll never know. Thank You for allowing me to experience what I experienced this year. I am most definitely a more stronger daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, cousin, best friend, friend, and musician now than when I was at midnight on January 1, 2010.

I'll admit there was a lot that I didn't want to go through, but You were always there to remind me that it would be an amazing outcome in the long run. Thanks for letting me have an internship with Housing Group Fund, graduate a whole year early, go on a missions trip to Hollywood, head back to City on the Hill to figure out that I need to relax and what a sinus headache, and experience what it's like to take on too much for a semester.

This year You changed me life so dramatically and I don't think I would have wanted it any other way. I'm looking forward to an exciting, opportunity and adventure filled 2011.


Signed,
-Your Daughter

2010 was most definitely life changing! I've made more friends this year than any other year, I've grown closer to some of those friends that I've probably needed to grow closer to this year. I've grown stronger and made it through alive and in once piece. Here's to a whole new year of growth! Cannot wait to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment