Monday, November 8, 2010

So Much To Be Thankful For This Year.

With Thanksgiving upon us, I want to take a moment or so to reflect about what I am truly thankful for. I will admit that this year has been tough for me and a lot of changes have been and are still happening, but for this blog entry I am putting those things aside. There are so many things to be thankful for this year. Like every year, I am thankful to have a roof over my head, clean clothes on my back, prepared food on the table everyday, and of course the love of my family and friends, and the unconditional love of my Heavenly Father. A lot has happened in my life this year and there's still more to happen in my life as we wrap up this year. I've done things this year that I have never done in my entire life. One thing happened to me this year that was a milestone of 13 years of hard work. On May 21st, I graduated from high school and am now in college. I went on my first missions trip this year to Hollywood, California. I've fixed many relationships this and by meeting so many new people I have made so many new ones. I'm interning at this amazing company, I have so much to be thankful for this year. I look past the tests and trials, I look past all the things that have gone wrong this year. I've grown so much as a person and so much as a musician. Like I said there is so much to be thankful for this year.
Now here's a question for you, what are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment